Happy 1st Birthday Zoe Noele!!!!


I hope you know how much you are LOVED and MISSED. I can't believe it has been a year. 1 year ago today I was holding you in my arms and kissing your sweet face. I still remember combing your hair over and over. I can't believe how much hair you had. Oh how I would have loved to do it every morning. You came so PERFECT on the outside. Just beautiful! I didn't want to let you go. Hours and hours after holding you I was bitter letting the nurses take you away. We all got to hold and love you, how I felt your spirit pierce mine. But I know passed loved ones took your spirit away before your body left mine. Some how I felt a little peace, I knew you were far away from this wicked world and safe now. I feel so blessed to be given your sweet spirit, and I know that you are up in Heaven awaiting our arrival. Encouraging us to be better, so that some day we will be WHOLE again. An Eternal family. So until we meet again my sweet ANGEL I love and miss you! Happy Birthday Baby!






Birthday wishes your way our SWEET ANGEL BABY!

(love ALL you family)





(Jade said these balloons were doing the "cha cha" silly Jade always making us laugh!)



OHHHHH what a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful sunny day. a perfect day to send Zoe her balloons. i love the last picture of Payten too!

Annie and the Boys... said...

We love you Zoe! Happy birthday!

Kendyl said...

this is the sweetest blog ever. did you know that you could make your blog into a book? you should totally do that for this; this is so precious. Little ZOe is such a beautiful baby! SO are payten and jade!

January Spindle said...

Zoe is one lucky baby girl, just look at that beautifull family that loves her so much. i'm sure she loved all those balloons, i'm sure payten did too, what little tot cant get enough balloons. love you guys so much!!!

Farnsworth Family said...

That was the sweetest post I think I have ever read. Zoe's so beautiful. You must be so proud to have such sweet girls. You are such a sweet heart and your girls are lucky to have a mommy like you. Happy Birthday Payten & Zoe!